Giving Metal Promotional Key Rings as Gifts
Keyrings remain one of the simplest and most popular types of promotional products. These gifts and giveaways are cost-effective, useful and easy to brand with a logo or message. Keyrings are one of those products that virtually everyone has a use for but nobody necessarily wants to spend a lot of time and effort on buying them for themselves. This increases the chance that a keyring giveaway will get used and, if it gets used, you get noticed!
And, although it may seem simple, the fact that these personalised keyrings are made from metal can make them stand out from similar gifts that are made from plastic. Your customers will attach more value to metal personalised keyrings which could give their perception of your company a useful boost.
Which Type of Metal Promotional Key Rings Will You Choose?
Red Fish Marketing has almost 30 different types of chrome metal keyrings that you can choose from. Your only difficulty here may be choosing the one that is right for your business! Let’s take a look at some popular options:
- Traditional metal key rings: If you are looking for something with a classic and traditional look then we have plenty of options to choose from. You could, for example, put your branding on oval, rectangular or shield-shaped products. Carabiner keyrings are also popular nowadays.
- Keyrings that do something extra: Many of our personalised keyrings will do more than simply hold keys. Why not give away shopping trolley token keyrings or coin keyrings (handily saves having to find a coin to get a trolley at the supermarket!) or bottle opener keytags? Keyrings with built-in LED torches, mirrors, photo frames, SIM card data savers and tape measures may also add something to the mix.
- Novelty shape keyrings: Many of our customers like to give out a shaped engraved keyring. Options here include boomerangs, cars, houses and even mansions!
- Keyring sets: If you’re looking for something extra to give away with your keyrings then why not try our business card holder and keyring set?
As you can see, you really are spoiled for choice here. You can also choose from a range of colours and finishes with our metal promotional key rings such as silver, gold and aluminium.
Getting Your Message Across Works Well With Chrome Metal Keyrings
At Red Fish Marketing we appreciate that the way that your message is put across to your customers is just as important as the promotional products that you ultimately choose to use. We aim for high quality print options at all times so that your name or logo will look just as good as the personalised keyrings you give to your customers.
Our print/customisation options for keyrings can include:
- Laser engraving.
- Laser engraving and blackening.
- Resin labels.
- Epoxy dome printing.
- Pad printing.
Depending on the kind of personalised keyrings you use you can also choose from printing on the front and on the back of the keyring if you wish. This could double your impact!