What do Promotional Note Pads Say About Your Company?
Although we live in a highly technological world, we never quite seem to manage to create a paper-free office or home environment. The average desk space is littered with notes that people have written on spare pieces of paper or on sticky notes.
Why not use your promotional marketing to give out gifts that could help people take notes but get a little more organised about it? Promotional note pads and note holders could help your customers be more organised and get your company name or message firmly set in their minds.
Promotional Note Pad Options
Sometimes, an effective promotional gift will be the one that gets used as well as noticed. If you, for example, print your company name, logo and contact details on to a simple pocket spiral notebook then your customers may use this to take notes and make notes. Every time they do this, they’ll see the branding message you want them to see. This repetition can give you more value for money.
At Red Fish Marketing we do value the simple things in life but we also appreciate that there are times when you want to give out promotional gifts with a little more immediate impact as well as an everyday use. Chances are, you’ll find something suitable in our wide range of promotional note pads & note holders. Let’s see what you could give out to make your customers lives easier:
- Pocket note pads with aluminium or leather-look covers with pens.
- Note boxes with printed pads.
- Note pad and calculator gift sets.
- Sticky note holders and boxes
- Memo holders and pads.
- Notepads and note flags with pens.
- Twin spiral notebooks.
- Notepad holders with calendars.
Our promotional gift ranges here come in a variety of colours and print options on both the covers, cases, holders and pages, giving you the chance to get your message across quickly and effectively.
What do Businesses Use Promotional Note Pads & Note Holders for?
These kinds of promotional gifts can be extremely versatile and can be targeted at office or home use. Some ideas could include:
- An office supplies business could use memo holders and pads to get a constant reminder of their contact details on to a customer’s desk. When the time comes to order, they have your number or website right in front of them.
- A building supplies or trade retailer could give out spiral bound notebooks to their customers. They will then use them on jobs and will have a regular reminder of who you are when they need it.
- An accountancy firm could give out notepad and calculator sets to customers. The calculator acts as a nice reminder of what you do and gives an added use to the notepad itself.
So, if you are looking for effective promotional gifts then think about what promotional notepads can do for your business. They may be more useful than you think!